Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy stitcher is a little behind on her blog but things are slowing down so I will try to catch up. The 4th of July was very busy for us at the park and we worked some long hours. Then on Monday Becky came for a week and we caught up on stitching and visiting. It was really a fun visit. Then that Saturday the Texas crew arrived and the fun continued. What a fun time we had. Since they left last week we have had time to catch up on a little sleep and I have even had time to do some stitching. I will need to take some pictures and insert them in my blog.

I look forward to the quilt show this weekend and the quilt retreat next week. It seems like the days go by too fast. Tomorrow is my stitching day with my friends at the shop. It is always fun and a great treat.

No comments: