Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I am a very busy retired ? grandma who loves to stitch and travel. When I say retired I mean sort of. I work part time in the office at our local park 3 or 4 days a week. I have six children whom I love to visit. Sometimes not often enough it seems. Our grandchildren are all growing up too fast and now we have 6 great grandchildren.

My favorite day of the week is Thursday as I get to go needlepoint with my stitching friends at our local shop. We call ourselves the Thursday Whimsies. Not sure how to spell that but it is close enough.

Welcome to my blog and hopefully it will be kept updated with pictures, etc. as soon as I figure out how to do it.

2 comments:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Yay Grandma! Welcome to wonderful world of blogging. It's great to keep track of your projects :) and I think it counts as journal keeping.

Jean said...

Hi from one grandma to another. I'd love to see a photo of your work posted on your blog. Hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do. Take care.