Friday, July 4, 2008

A real cowgirl


After reading the blog of the mayor of crazytown and viewing the pictures of Little Miss that definitely is not a cowboy hat. We must do something about that. Is it possible to knit one?
Seeing the rodeo pictures it brought back a lot of memories of riding horses and rodeos. Do you recognize who is riding with grandpa? We have great memories of rodeo's. We spent many a night at a rodeo. Dave loves to remind us of the night we left him in the car when we got home from a rodeo. We thought we got everyone in out of the car and then in the night we heard this pounding ont he door and someone saying "let me in". Those were the days!!!

1 comment:

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

Trust me, I searched for a pattern. In a few years she will grow into a big girl hat. My guess is Aunt Terri, but I can't tell.