Saturday, August 9, 2008

Quilters weekend

Last weekend was a fun and relaxing weeking of food and quilting. You can only call it relaxing if you enjoy sewing at full speed all weekend on a mystery quilt. The quilt retreat is planned with fun breaks and great people to meet. For me it is a great learning tool as we do it step by step and since I consider myself still a learner it is very helpful. I do have to admit that it is very hot in Palm Springs but the hotel is nicely air conditioned.

The days and weeks sure seem to fly by and there aren't enough hours to do all the things you want to do. I think I am going to have to cut my part time job down to two days a week so I can accomplish a little more. This is going to be another busy week as we leave on Saturday to go back to Salt Lake for another doctor appointment. Hopefully all will go well and we will be back as planned.

No comments: