Friday, June 26, 2009

At the Beach

Had a great couple of days at the beach. Took the trailer on its first trip in a couple of years and remembered how much fun it is to get away. Two days of doing nothing but whatever I wanted. I read a really good book, "Catch the Storm" by Norman Ollestand. Good enough that I didn't want to put it down. When I did put it down I got out my stitching and spent time trying to make a little progress on a couple of projects.

Was frustrated because I forgot to take my camera. It was on my list but somehow I overlooked taking it. It was fun to watch the tide come in and go out. It was very cool and foggy until the sun would come out later in the morning. I could get used to going to the beach. Must do that more often.

We had to come home a little early as Wayne caught whatever was going around at work. He went to the doctor when we got home and is doing better. Don't want to take any chances on it getting worse.

We have now scoped out several places to go to camp and I am sure we will take every opportunity we can to get away. I loved the beach and listening to the surf. It can get pretty loud when the tide comes in.

1 comment:

Marti said...

I'm so glad you are able to get your trailer out and enjoy it and the beach!