Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's the Little Things




Its the little things in life that make you appreciate the big picture. When you have lived with someone for over 53 years and you see them slowly return to their normal self it is a great joy. Even though it is baby steps we are seeing a big improvement each day.




When you can take a day off and go off stitching for the day it makes you appreciate the little things. Dad didn't want me to go off driving to Ontario by myself but I figured if I could drive from Salt Lake home I could drive the hour and a half to Ontario.




When you look at pictures from long ago it makes you appreciate the values that your parents taught you. You look at the pictures and remember how they endured to the end. It's the little things in life that make you appreciate all that you have been given.

1 comment:

Kristina and Tyson said...

I love seeing those pictures! How neat! I am so glad that Grandpa is doing well! We have missed being around you guys!